I am Milinda Pathirage, a computer science PhD student interested in distributed stream processing systems and programming abstractions for distributed systems and stream processing. I write a blog here about interesting things related to research I am doing, programming and technology in general. I live in Bloomington, Indiana with my daughter and wife. You can find my resume here.
- Eric Holk, Milinda Pathirage, Arun Chauhan, Andrew Lumsdaine, Nicholas D. Matsakis. “GPU Programming in Rust: Implementing High-level Abstractions in a Systems-level Language,” in 18th International Workshop on High-level Parallel Programming Models and Supporting Environments (HIPS). 2013.
- Milinda Pathirage, Srinath Perera, Indika Kumara, Denis Weerasiri, Sanjiva Weerawarana. “A Scalable Multi-Tenant Architecture for Business Process Executions,” in International Journal of Web Services Research (IJWSR). April 2012.
- Milinda Pathirage, Srinath Perera, Indika Kumara, Sanjiva Weerawarana. “A Multi-tenant Architecture for Business Process Executions,” in Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE International Conference on Web Services. 2011.
- Kowalczyk S. T., Y. Sun, Z. Peng, B. Plale, A. Todd, L. Auvil, C. Willis, J. Zeng, M. Pathirage, S. Liyanage. “Big Data at Scale for Digital Humanities: An Architecture for the HathiTrust Research Center,” in Big Data Management, Technologies, and Applications, Wen-Chen Hu and Naima Kaabouch (eds). 2013
- Chandrasekar, K., M. Pathirage, S. Wijeratne, C. Mattocks, and B. Plale. “Middleware alternatives for storm surge predictions in Windows Azure,” in 3rd Workshop on Scientific Cloud Computing (ScienceCloud ’12) at HPDC ’12. 2012
Based on Solo by Shu Uesugi