I am Milinda Pathirage, a computer science PhD student interested in distributed stream processing systems and programming abstractions for distributed systems and stream processing. I write a blog here about interesting things related to research I am doing, programming and technology in general. I live in Bloomington, Indiana with my daughter and wife. You can find my resume here.
- Eric Holk, Milinda Pathirage, Arun Chauhan, Andrew Lumsdaine, Nicholas D. Matsakis. “GPU Programming in Rust: Implementing High-level Abstractions in a Systems-level Language,” in 18th International Workshop on High-level Parallel Programming Models and Supporting Environments (HIPS). 2013.
- Milinda Pathirage, Srinath Perera, Indika Kumara, Denis Weerasiri, Sanjiva Weerawarana. “A Scalable Multi-Tenant Architecture for Business Process Executions,” in International Journal of Web Services Research (IJWSR). April 2012.
- Milinda Pathirage, Srinath Perera, Indika Kumara, Sanjiva Weerawarana. “A Multi-tenant Architecture for Business Process Executions,” in Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE International Conference on Web Services. 2011.
- Kowalczyk S. T., Y. Sun, Z. Peng, B. Plale, A. Todd, L. Auvil, C. Willis, J. Zeng, M. Pathirage, S. Liyanage. “Big Data at Scale for Digital Humanities: An Architecture for the HathiTrust Research Center,” in Big Data Management, Technologies, and Applications, Wen-Chen Hu and Naima Kaabouch (eds). 2013
- Chandrasekar, K., M. Pathirage, S. Wijeratne, C. Mattocks, and B. Plale. “Middleware alternatives for storm surge predictions in Windows Azure,” in 3rd Workshop on Scientific Cloud Computing (ScienceCloud ’12) at HPDC ’12. 2012